Goals and Purpose
Charger Corp is our Parent/Teacher Organization.
- Promote the philosophy of Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
- Encourage involvement in social and service oriented activities
- Establish communications between families and the School
- Raising monies through fund raising activities to support curricular and extra-curricular programs
Each parent in the school is a member of the Charger Corp. It takes the combined efforts of home and school to provide for the needs, growth, and development of Divine Mercy Academy. Participation in Charger Corp activities is a great way to earn volunteer hours.
Some ways you may be asked to help throughout the school year include:
- Support of Fundraising Events - 5K Run, Divine Mercy Gala, Car Give Away, Golf Tournament, Food Truck, Garage Sale
- Participation in Family Life Events – Trunk or Treat, Santa’s Workshop, Easter Eggstravaganza, Grandparents Day, Family Bingo Night
- Involvement in Teacher Support Events - Teacher Appreciation Week
- Donations to the classroom – Box Tops for Kids, Soup Can Labels, Auction baskets, St. Vincent de Paul food drives, gifts for the underprivileged at Christmas, cooking/baking for Teacher Appreciation Week, donating items and time for classroom activities.