Walk the hallways of DMCA any day and you will be surrounded by successful students. Our team of highly skilled certified and degreed educators realize that every student is gifted and that success comes in many different forms.
From Pre K to grade 8, students are academically challenged to explore further, reach higher and never give up. Our core curriculum areas of elementary math/middle school algebra I, English, science and social studies are enhanced through multi-disciplinary approaches.
Learning experiences on our campus occur in flexible environments that meet the needs of the visual, auditory and kinesthetic learner.
Peer into a classroom and you will see:
- Hands-on science labs for all grade levels.
- Collaborating and problem solving.
- 3-D printed inventions.
- Coding and robotics.
- High level debating.
- Literature circles.
- Researching topics in support of a thesis.
- Creative design through art and music.
- Lifelong fitness instruction.
- Peer mentoring.
- Students who are well prepared for the next level and who consistently stand out among their high school peers.
Did you know that ……..
DMCA is small and mighty…..
Consistently placing at regional competitions. Often times competing against schools with 5 times the enrollment.
DMCA students are top scorers in the Diocese of Orlando on the Iowa Assessments.