Saturday is the 13th annual RUNNING ON ISLAND TIME!!! Here is a quick 5k update:
· This year we are hosting a pancake and sausage breakfast for all runners/walkers! yummy….
· Also we will have hula dancers!! 🙂
· Also new this year an Acai Food Truck selling acai bowls and drinks.
· Absofruity….they will be her also!
· Pickle Juice too???
· Christine Black and committee have put together an awesome event. YES! there is still a need for volunteers (including cupcakes)
· Just to refresh your memory…. the 5K is SATURDAY morning! See ya then if not before.
Last week’s FRIDAY FOLDERS had the blue “volunteer survey” forms. Please turn yours in this week and your child will have a NUT day on this Friday!
OH! speaking of NUT days >>>> Charger Corps has NUT DAY coupon sheets available in the school office. A $25 donation buys a set of 10 NUT DAY coupons.
The first meeting of the DMCA St. Joseph’s Club is next Tuesday August 28th from 6:00-8:00pm at Sonny’s BBQ in Merritt Island. This is an opportunity for the Dads, Grandfathers and Uncles to come together in prayer, service and community.
upcoming calendar items:
NO SCHOOL on Friday, August 31st, work day for teachers.
NO SCHOOL on Monday, September 3, Labor Day
Have you seen it? DMCA school calendar has a great school calendar (in a hard copy/calendar format) that is available for $10 in the school office.
SPORTS CORNER >>>>> sign up NOW ! we need grade school co-ed basketball , middles school boys soccer, middle school girls basketball!
Did you know employees/retirees from Delta Airlines are eligible to have matching funds made to DMCA for donations?