#ChargerYearbook #DoYouHaveOne That’s right…. Mrs. Maute and the yearbook team are selling the terrific DMCA yearbooks after school daily. If you haven’t seen one …. take a look!
Tears and Congratulations will occur at DMCA on Friday. Please feel welcome to join us at the 8:30 AM Mass for the 8th grade BACCALAUREATE. Graduation is Thursday evening, May 24 at 6:30 PM in the church.
Friday, May 18 is also the final day for PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten! (more tears and laughs)
SUMMER CAMP registration forms are still being accepted. Some of the weeks are about at capacity! Payment for the first session is due tomorrow.
Summer camp – Weekly themes and highlights
- Cooking Week – June 4th – Hosted by Mrs. Giemza. Cooking: We will clean, prepare and cook many different kinds of food. It proves to be fun and yummy!
- Sports Week – June 11 – hosted by Mr. Michael Harris…… Sports: Each day will focus on the rules and fundamentals of 4 different sports. Football, Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball! Throw, catch, kick!
- Art Week – June 18 – hosted by Mrs. Carol Compton. Art: We will make smocks, journals and portfolios. The week will end in an Art Show. We will explore many different mediums. Paint, draw, weave, sculpt! We will discuss famous artists and their unique styles. Bring your creativity!
- Gaming week – July 2 – Gaming: There will be a Game Truck. Bring your electronics. Wii and Rock Band tournaments! Minecraft and Pokemon Go!
- Theater and Music Week 1 – July 9 – hosted by Ms. Wolfgang Music and Theater: 2 weeks to prepare, produce and perform! The 2 weeks will end with a Show. Do you dream of acting? Singing? Performing? Making sets?
- Theater and Music Week 2 – July 16 with Ms. Wolfgang is a continuation of last week with a performance on Thursday, July 19
Goooooo Chargers! DMCA students did an awesome job of representing us at the two track meets! The meets were HUGE successes! Thank you to all who participated and to everyone that came out in support of our CHARGERS!
YES! The final day of school is May 25th…. NOON DISMISSAL with no after care available.
Speaking of aftercare/rainbow room …. please try and get your account paid and current before you leave school for the summer. Mrs. Springer and Mrs. Beutler will be available to collect payments on Friday the 25th.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION sent us…. $391.10 Please continue to save “Box Tops For Education” throughout the summer as this is a continuing program.
GET OUT YER RUNNING SHOES!! The DMCA “Running on Island Time 5K run/ walk is August 25th