- Collaboration with classroom teachers to reinforce curriculum
- Incorporation of geography, culture, and history to provide a greater scope and understanding
- Confidence building through personal expression
Primary – How Can We Make Art?
- Introduction to art materials and techniques
- Literature-focused art
- Focus on motor skills and visual learning
Elementary – What Are the Different Kinds of Art?
- Exploring different methods and tools
- Learning about global themes in art and art techniques from around the world
- Focus on cultural awareness and how others view the world in art
Middle School – What Kind of Artist Am I?
- Continued global themes exploration
- Student-centered art focused on personal interests
- Focus on inventiveness and how they see the world in art